CHERRY TOMATO CONFIT
• Cherry tomatoes
• Extra virgen Olive oil
• 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary or Thyme
( or both)
• Few cloves of garlic, peeled
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 165 oC
• Place the tomatoes in a baking dish and add enough olive oil to coat them all .
• Add garlic and herbs and season with salt and pepper
• Cook in oven for 30-40 minutes at low temperature until tomatoes are soft and wrinkled
Use confit on toasted bread , pasta , salad dressings etc .
To store , Let cool before transfer to jars refrigerate up to 1 week